Learn how Trialbee helps you take control of global patient recruitment with the Honey Platform™, Precision Recruitment, and Omnichannel Solutions
Chapel Hill, NC and Malmo, Sweden – February 7, 2024 – Trialbee, the global leader in technology-based patient recruitment for clinical trials, will showcase the emerging technology category of Patient Recruitment Platforms (PRPs) for global clinical trials at the 15th annual SCOPE Summit for Clinical Operations Executives (February 11-14 in Orlando, FL).
During the conference and at exhibit booth #1209, SCOPE attendees will be able to meet with Trialbee subject matter experts to…
- Demo the Honey Platform™, the stand-alone and vendor-agnostic SaaS solution to take control of global patient recruitment by centralizing and standardizing data from all recruitment sources
- Pick up a copy of the Essential Guide to Patient Recruitment Platforms, a practical and detailed resource to define what PRPs are, why they help, and how to choose the right one for you
- Attend an informative breakfast session on Tuesday, February 13 at 8:30am discussing the evolving role of technology with Miaesha Campbell, Senior Director of Patient Recruitment at Medpace, and Matt Walz, Trialbee CEO
- Collaborate with recently announced partner Massive Bio (press release), and other members of the Trialbee Omnichannel Network including Acclinate and Savvy Cooperative, alongside Maggie Adamski, Senior Director of Omnichannel Solutions
- Enjoy Fika Time, the Swedish art of taking a break to relax with friends and sweet treats, each afternoon at 1:30pm – and take away premium Drizzle honey and the enormously popular 2024 Trialbee Global Team Cookbook featuring 50 recipes from 25 countries and heritages
“In the clinical trials industry, the new year doesn’t truly begin until the SCOPE Summit does,” said Kristopher Sarajian, Vice President of Marketing at Trialbee. “Personally, I am fortunate to have supported the team behind SCOPE from the beginning – and though it has grown to become our signature annual conference, it’s even more impressive to see how it has cultivated a tight-knit community of decision-makers who turn buzzwords like ‘innovation’ and ‘transform’ into meaningful progress for patients. At SCOPE, new ways of doing things are embraced, and that’s where real positive change can occur. That’s why it is the perfect venue for companies like Trialbee to showcase emerging technology solutions primed to change how sponsors, CROs, and sites think about and manage global patient recruitment.”
To see the agenda and register for the SCOPE Summit, visit www.scopesummit.com.
To learn how Trialbee helps clinical trial sponsors and CROs take control of global patient recruitment with the Honey Platform, Precision Recruitment, and Omnichannel Solutions, visit www.trialbee.com.
Trialbee is revolutionizing the patient recruitment ecosystem with technology, people, and passion. The company’s vendor-agnostic Honey Platform™ is a SaaS Patient Recruitment Platform that centralizes and standardizes all recruitment activities from every source, channel, and partner from interest through enrollment – providing unprecedented transparency and actionable insights for real-time patient tracking, higher-quality referrals that reduce site burden, and robust ROI reporting. Honey is surrounded by a team of Precision Recruitment experts who meet patients where they are in their journey using data-driven modeling, proven Omnichannel Network partners, and two-step medical pre-qualification. To take control of patient recruitment for your next study, visit http://www.trialbee.com/.