MATCH, ENLARGE, ENROLL AND ENGAGE THE MOST RELEVANT PATIENTS
Trialbee HIVE™ is a data-driven and performance-driven participant engagement platform that expands the pool of potential clinical trial participants for global clinical trials, then narrows that pool to only the most relevant candidates matching the protocol.
With traditional participant recruitment, sites screen a large number of participants only to enroll a few. Trialbee HIVE identifies and matches the largest group of the most appropriate participants using our unprecedented global access to Real-World Data (RWD) about relevant participants. Then, you can efficiently identify participants and track their status all the way through randomization using RWD and data tokenization.
A participant seed model is extended to a larger matching population using look-alike modeling to accurately predict funnel attrition
and qualitatively and quantitatively attract your chosen participant population.
Then, we use our triple qualification process to recruit high-quality, motivated participants to the trial.
MATCH THE RIGHT PARTICIPANTS TO YOUR TRIAL
Going beyond a database of registered participants, the Trialbee HIVE platform:
Why should you choose HIVE for your participant recruitment needs?
Faster participant recruitment:
- We use the most appropriate information assets to tailor our participant recruitment approach.
- Tailored queries applied on our data sources are used to find and match participants that meet the protocol inclusion criteria.
- Customized targeted communication is used to meet the most relevant population criteria across age, race and gender.
- Healthcare and consumer data from multiple sources are integrated to significantly scale participant recruitment efforts through randomization, ensuring sponsors only pay for performance.
Confidence in delivery:
- Proven participant outreach strategies are used to deliver the most highly motivated and pre-qualified participants to the site.
- Tokenization of RWD enables tracking of participants all the way through randomization.
- Transparent, data-driven processes provide real-time insights into actual and forecasted participant recruitment status.
- Trial-ready participants are provided with our unique triple qualification process using medical professionals to screen participants.